No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- nimble_nodes – Automatic scaling for Heroku Dynos. haven’t tried it but it does seem to be a nice solution, especially if you could set a threshold to your payments.
- speks for Node.js – an RSpec-alike library for Node.js which is quiet nice actually.
- remail is now opensourced – a successful and recently purchased by Google iPhone application is opensource, good to read.
- oncloud – a really nice service that allow quick exposure of a rails app.
- Examples of ActionMailer parameters – from Redmine.
- EnigmaMachine – A queue based video encoder.
- show_for – Dry your model’s attribute display views.
- A comprehensive CSS reset and basic layout document – and a really good one.
- spritely – a really, REALLY impressive animation plugin for jquery. claims to compete with Flash too.
- The panic status board – Pretty awesome implementation of a team-status viewer.
- Login with twitter to your application, Rack version – might, just might, be useful.
- DataMiner – Download and import XLS, ODS, XML, CSV into your active record models. It’s a little bit weird and out of context imo, but it might develop into something interesting.
- cucumber-screenshots – capture screenshots of the pages generated by your Rails application as it runs your Cucumber/Webrat features (webkit only). For the other platform Watir will do the trick.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.