No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Customized Google forms with Heroku – google say no to themes and fancy stuff? Nic says Aye!
- 3 firefox hacks for some speed – nice, but i think the thing you want the most is a 4GB< dev machine.
- Launching a Rails Application – Checklist – a rather old entry form PlantArgon but still catches, we should probably post ours too.
- The maintainability of Unit Tests – long runs and test breaking when you refactor your code can simply be a reference to you, doing it wrong. but good points overall.
- Writing shoulda macros – a brief tutorial.
- Command line utilities for Mac OS – geeks unleashed.
- AgileZen? – might be a nice tool, if i’ll get overconfused with PT.
- Rapid prototyping with HAML, SASS and Ruby – argh, i don’t like either HAML or SASS (yeah, i know), but this article does show some nice time saving techniques for those of you that prefer to burn in hell :).
- How Node.js saved my application – a really nice use case on a Rails application.
- Node.js, Redis and resque for scalability – a really nice wrap by Paul Gross, design a nice web server with those tools to empower scalability.
- Web focused git workflow – deploy / work / manage simple sites with git.
- Schema-free mySQL vs. NoSQL – Igvita with another one of his “print-and-get-it-gold-framed-asap” posts, this dude is simply one of the best.
- Practical examples of CSS3 – enough with round corners already!
- Deploying MongoDB in production – Some important notes from BoxedIce’s experience.. some very disappointing limitations on Mongo there.
- HAProxy 1.4 – the awesome load balancer is now with mysql health checks.
- A smart robots.txt – get yourself a shiny new robots.txt
- Under 600px, a different ‘fold’ perspective – a neat perspective about layout design.
- High availability principle: request queuing – a good brief explanation and some others are there too.
- SnippetStash – another charm by bphogan, this time it’s a convenient tool to keep snippets around. beats gist since you can write a more visible descriptive text.
- Canable – simple permission system for rails.
- AuthlogicGenerator – Generate a complete Authlogic stack with authentication, activation and password reset.
- 960static – generate static websites with 960.gs and StaticMatic.
- Command line gists – i didn’t know it’s out there.
- Delorean – a space/time continuum abuser in ruby.
- Main – a class factory and dsl for generating command line programs real quick.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.