No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Pure CSS minimum margin – Have a minimum margin, even on IE.
- Awesome list of Ruby libraries #1 – i just love those uber-collections, hiding away from civilization.
- Seattle.rb awesome list of gems and plugins – these guys are well organized, we should do something like that in Miami.
- 1000 free icons – fatcow guys are awesome, neat list of icons there.
- Ruby 1.9.x server booklet – mongrel, passenger and more.
- Recurring Payments with ActiveMerchant – a new and updated tutorial on that one.
- Chargify – recurring payments in another way. looks neat.
- Shoulda form rendering macro – check that a form was rendered with the right details.
- RailsBridge BugMash VM – a cool project undergoing in purpose of making it easier to contribute to rails. awesome!
- Ruby angels and daemons – Ruby / Rails background tasks made simple.
- Advanced SearchLogic usage – some neat implementation that harnesses SearchLogic almost seamlessly, awesome.
- iPhone on Rails – a library that simplifies the integration of iPhone applications and a Rails backend.
- jQuery XML to JSON conversion – easy, simple, useful.
- Ruby Queuing overview – AMQP, RabbitMQ – RabbitMQ is appealing, really.
- sanbit_translations – a rails plugin that gives adds a facebook like translation system to your rails app.
- block_helpers – Block helpers for Rails views, similar to form builders but for general case.
- metry_visitor – a middleware that tracks visitors to your website via cookies.
- fear-of-callbacks – Activate logging of all your used ActiveRecord callback hooks.
- inline-attachment – Makes image_tag in an ActionMailer template embed the images in the emails.
- soa_registery – A Rails app for keeping track of APIs in your company.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.