No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- Testing named_scopes – how to test named_scopes, obviously.
- Appcelerator – application framework for android, iphone and mac native applications.
- CodaBaseHQ – Source repositories, wikis, ticketing, seem to be everything you need for project management.
- Postbin – PostBin lets you debug web hooks by capturing and logging the asynchronous requests made when events happen. Make a PostBin and register the URL with a web hook provider. All POST requests to the URL are logged for you to see when you browse to that URL.
- Fowlduck’s attempt on productivity –
- Technical notes on the Chrome Frame – no, i am definitely not a fan of the Chrome Frame, the same people that didn’t download firefox, won’t download this crap, it’s just an MSFT teaser.
- MySQLtuner – a perl (i know, i know) script that supposably checks your mysql instance for possible tweaks and improvements.
- Migrating from Mephisto to jekyll – i guess i am not the only one to regret ever meeting mephisto.
- IE6 hacks and workarounds roundup – all you need to know about IE6, and how to win the war.
- Infinite ranges in Ruby – or is it!? :)
- using delegate in Ruby – how, when, why.
- Rails logging with MongoDB – Easily installed and makes log queryable along other stuff.
- Rails Geo positioning with GoogleMaps – a new tutorial on that matter.
- EXT JS on Rails – a comprehensive tutorial.
- Cheatsheets for System administrators – and for plain masochists.
- construct – Continuous Integration Server written in Rails, supporting Github and Codebase payloads
- cap-gun – Notify a list of people after each successful deployment.
- SafeERB – Safe ERB lets you make sure that the string written by “<%= %>” in your rhtml template is escaped correctly.
- rails-migrations-skeleton – the smallest possible rails app infrastructure needed to get migrations without writing any code.
- validation_reflection – Mirror of validation reflection plugin.
- rugalytics – access Google Analytics API.
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.