No, this is not a real Sinatra error :).
This is the personal homepage of Elad Meidar, a web developer and an entrepreneur specializing in Ruby on Rails. I hang around in Israel, and i am currently having the best time of my life over at Fiverr.com
I am a proud member of RailsBridge, Helping new Rails developers get into our world and also contributed a few Patches to the Ruby on Rails core.
Back to Posts List
- github-token-fetcher – Get a user API Token instead of asking them to bring it to you.
- TimeWarp – a gem that let’s you change your time (For tests mainly).
- Looksee – Examine the precise method lookup path of any ruby object in ways not possible in standard ruby, which means, you can see which method came from which ancestor.
- Pagify – a will_paginate replacement.
- Decider – a ruby learning machine.
- ActiveSocket – allows instant Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). ActiveSocket::Base extends ActiveRecord::Base, and over-rides only where necessary so that the actual model resides on the other side of a TCP socket connection.
- Apache log parser in ruby – nice, better if it had some constant rules (:404_requests maybe).
You're seeing this error because I think it is funny.